Marguerite Bouvard Ph.D
· Women Reshaping Human Rights: How Extraordinary Activists Are Changing the World.
Rowman & Littlefield, 1996.
· With the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, Igneus Press, 1993.
· Of Light and Silence, Zoland Books, 1990.
· Landscape and Exile, Rowan Tree Press, 1985.
· Voices from an Island, Breitenbush Books, Inc., 1985.
· Journeys Over Water, Winner of Quarterly Review Literature Contest, 1982.
· Poems in Partisan Review, The Literary Review, Prairie Schooner, Midwest Quarterly, Southern Humanities Review, Quarterly Review of Literature, Yarrow, the Radcliffe Quarterly, Ploughshares, Lungfish Review, Event, West Branch, the Christian Science Monitor, the Guadalupe Review, Bloomsbury Review, Signal, Centennial Review, San Jose Studies, Sojourner: The Women's Forum, Journal of Kentucky Studies, Shenandoah, Women’s Review of Books, Confrontation, Barrow Street, Poet Lore, 96inc., Connecticut Review, Hawai’i Pacific Review, Lalitimba, Passager, Voices, Santa Fe Literary Review, Louisiana Literature, Raving Dove, Global Humanzine, Tiferet, Istanbul Literary Magazine, Drunken Boat, Epiphany, Sukoon, Oracle Fine Arts Magazine..