Dr. Bouvard received her Ph.D from Harvard University and her MFA from Boston University. She is the author of numerous articles in addition to her book publications.
· Social Justice at the Grass Roots, Academica Publishing, 2019.
· Illness, Resilience and Spirituality, In Publications, 2018.
· The Flame of Life, poetry Human Error Publishing, 2018.
· Social Justice: the Power of Compassion, Rowman & Littlefield, 2016.
· The Memoir of a Rebel; A Feminist Woman Before the Women’s Movement, In Publications, 2016.
· Mothers of Adult Children, Lexington Books, 2013.
· The Light That Shines Within Us, Díalogos Books, 2013
· The Invisible Wounds of War; Coming Home from Iraq and Afghanistan, Prometheus books, 2012.
· Mothers in All but Name: Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, Friends, Strangers, Wind Publications, 2009.
· The Unpredictability of Light, Word Press, 2009, winner of MassBooks/Poetry award, 2010.
· Healing: A Life With Chronic Illness, University Press of New England, 2007.
· Prayers for Comfort in Difficult Times, Wind Publications, 2004.
· Revolutionizing Motherhood: The Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo. Rowman & Littlefield, 2002.
· Wind, Frost & Fire, AB Collector Publishing, 2001.
· Grandmothers: Granddaughters Remember, Syracuse University Press, 1998.
· The Path Through Grief: A Compassionate Guide, Prometheus Books, 1998.
· “The Body’s Burning Fields,” Wind Publications, 1997.